dealer flash messed with tuning

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
shall74

dealer flash messed with tuning

Post by shall74 »

I took my 2014 Dodge Durango int to dealership about 6 months ago and had some work done and while in the shop they did several software updates. when I went to pick up my truck i noticed there was a difference in performance and went home to check on my programing and not my I1000 does not recognize my vehicle. I cam in to my house and reapplied the vehicle list and tried again. now it will open as if it recognizes my vehicle but will not do any programing or adjustments. I have contacted customer support and have not gotten direct help and they are never open when Im not at work.
Please can someone help me get this woking so I do not have to shell out a ton of money to get this fixed/replaced.
mikel

Re: dealer flash messed with tuning

Post by mikel »

best to always restore the stock tune before going in for service to avoid this situation.
The device will need to be reset, please give us a call with the tool powered up and we'll get you going.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
amrart

Re: dealer flash messed with tuning

Post by amrart »

mikel wrote:best to always restore the stock tune before going in for service to avoid this situation.
The device will need to be reset, please give us a call with the tool powered up and we'll get you going.

Thanks

Hi there

I have the same issues my dealer flash my car tune and my I1000 does not recognize my vehicle any more now
how can i rest my device now ?

is there away to do it with customer service using internet chat or Email ? i cannot call the call center because i live outside the united states
thank you for your help