Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram 8 speed transmission 2014 ram 1500 5.7

8 speed transmission 2014 ram 1500 5.7

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

I tried it twice and it failed both times. I have to double check exactly the wording of the stage but you probably know what im talking about from this. There is two "write" processes for the TCM one that takes probably a couple minutes and then the final one that seems to zip through in less than a minute. Its the second and final stage after it hits 99% that says it failed. I can try again tonight and let you know the process names that it gets through or if you want the .xml ?

just the xml for now.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Here you go! Let me know what to do next to get this baby to work! :evil_angel:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Here is a bit more info. Also forgot to mention it throws a CEL saying communications lost that I have to clear to get rid of the light. Just tried it again for fun...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Any more info on the logs I posted? :punisher:

sorry for the delay.
Please post the files from the runtime folder on the i2 drive so we can see what happening.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Here are all the files in the RUNTIME folder. Let me know what the next step is! :mrgreen:

Haven't heard anything back since uploading those files for you guys? Whats the update?

Mike I need you guys to address this right away! I currently can't restore my truck back to stock and remove the DiabloSport tune which is what I have decided to do at this point and go a different route unless there is some news on this.

what happens when you try to restore?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Post Tue May 08, 2018 12:43 pm
I get an error saying tune writing failed and then multiple CEL that I have to go back and clear manually. (See attached)

I just want to remove the diablosport at this point. I'm ready to move on with other options unless there is a solution.

I just updated my intune. I was the one who created this post lol I'm excited about it but I'm kinda afraid to try it. I see boostedmotorsports is having trouble. I will give the trans tune a try and see what happens. As long as my truck runs at the end I'm fine.

Post Tue May 15, 2018 11:53 pm

It worked fine. I used the i2. The perf trans tune helped my truck so much. Thanks everyone!

Big horn wrote:
It worked fine. I used the i2. The perf trans tune helped my truck so much. Thanks everyone!

good to hear.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Post Mon May 28, 2018 10:06 am

How can we tell if our 14 Ram is able to get the transmission tune?

PreviousNext

Return to i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram