Re: Buy Now!

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

TheViking

Post by TheViking »

Do you have a date i2 support on 2015 Dodge Ram 2500's with the 6.4?
JWM_Jankowitz

Post by JWM_Jankowitz »

russo wrote:http://diablosport.shptron.com/p/part-i ... icles?pp=8

i2010 Supports most popular 03-14 (15 with PCM modification) Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram vehicles.

Any deals for an existing inTune customer who wants to buy an additional license for his 2012 Dodge Ram? I see a license is about $200.
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

yes we are offering a $100 trade in credit if you send in your old intune and purchase a new I2
JWM_Jankowitz

Post by JWM_Jankowitz »

DiabloMatt wrote:yes we are offering a $100 trade in credit if you send in your old intune and purchase a new I2
Matt,

I have purchased an Edelbrock Supercharger kit for my 2012 Dodge Ram and a Diablo inTune unit came with the kit.
I have updated the intune via teh Diablo website and have also added the latest Edelbrock tune.

I'm planning to install my SC in about 1-2 months from now because our weather is so darn warm here. I was hoping to add my current Hemifever tune to the unit in the meantime and just run with that untill I do my SC install. However when I link my inTune to the truck and want to write a tune it only seems to allow me to run the Edelbrock tune and does not show the typical menu as wheer one could install a custom tune. Note I was able to copy my Hemiver tune to the unit, buit it seems that the Edelbrock config on your DiabloSport unit does not allow me access to select an install it.

Is this something we can fix untill I install my SC? My only other alternative is to buy a $200 license for 2 months use... which does not make a lot of sense.

Best regards,

Mouritz
mikel

Post by mikel »

are we talking about an i2 here?

was the hemifever tune made for the i2 or an i-1000?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
JWM_Jankowitz

Post by JWM_Jankowitz »

mikel wrote:are we talking about an i2 here?

was the hemifever tune made for the i2 or an i-1000?
I ran it on my inTune DCX untill today. I already got an I2 for my Jeep but it will be senseless to pay $200 for something I only plan to use for 2 months at the most.
Any suggestions with the Edelbrock unit?

Regards,

Mouritz
mikel

Post by mikel »

you cant load a custom tune from an i-1000-dcx to an i2...it will need to be remade for the i2.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
JWM_Jankowitz

Post by JWM_Jankowitz »

mikel wrote:you cant load a custom tune from an i-1000-dcx to an i2...it will need to be remade for the i2.
Mike,

Can I then have the following ones remade please:
1) for my 2012 Ram truck (HemiFever)
2) for my 2010 Jeep JK (Ripp)

Regards,

Mouritz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.