Vehicle Not Supported???

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

jimbo_kirko

Vehicle Not Supported???

Post by jimbo_kirko »

2011 RAM 1500 4x4 5.7 Hemi............I tried to install the inTune i2010 that I just purchased and all I get is the message 'VEHICLE NOT SUPPORTED'. I even went online and updated the software per the instructions via the IGNITION app, before I attempted the install. WHAT GIVES?? I am by no means a computer expert, so please don't tell me to perform all kinds of computer mumbo jumbo. I did not have any issues when using my first Diablosport on my 2007 Dodge Ram. I plugged it in and it did everything perfectly. How is this situation going to be resolved??
mikel

Re: Vehicle Not Supported???

Post by mikel »

its just asking you to update again using the ignition software so it can get the update required for your vehicle.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jimbo_kirko

Post by jimbo_kirko »

Mike Litsch, the issue I am having now with my 2011 RAM Hemi's MDS, is that the "ECO" message is still appearing in the dashboard message box. The physical part of the MDS has been deactivated, but the computer part (dash board screen indicator) still shows it as being active. When I put the truck into Tow/Haul it turns the "ECO" system message off, like it's designed to do. When I used the DIABLOSPORT i2010 was it not ALSO supposed to have turned off the Message Box Indicator as well??
mikel

Post by mikel »

eco and MDS are totally different things.
ECO just means you are driving, for lack of a better term, like an old lady :)
If you are light on the throttle, the ECO light comes on to tell you that you are doing good.
Notew you can see eco light in lower gears, even 1st gear, but MDS cant engage until the later gears, as one example.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
jimbo_kirko

Post by jimbo_kirko »

THANK YOU for a quick response. Old lady?...HAHAHAHA
jimbo_kirko

Post by jimbo_kirko »

Ok, now that you have informed me of the difference between the MDS and ECO system, is there a way to turn off the ECO that appears on the message screen?
mikel

Post by mikel »

I believe that can be disabled through the vehicle interface on some models.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
jimbo_kirko

Post by jimbo_kirko »

Mike I need one more thing. How do I get some of those awesome DIABLOSPORT SELF ADHESIVE BADGES for the vehicles??....I never got any for my 2007 Ram when I purchased its Diablo Tuner