2014 Jeep JK Stability Control Light Stays On

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

mikel

Re: 2014 Jeep JK Stability Control Light Stays On

Post by mikel »

Have not been able to replicate this unfortunately.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
anappy21

Post by anappy21 »

Can I get a refund for the additional license I purchased for my Jeep then, if you cannot figure out the issue? Spending an additional $150 for a device I already spent $400 for and not being able to use it on my Jeep is frustrating to say the least.
dhenderson

Post by dhenderson »

This has been replicated, on my Jeep. 2013 Wrangler JK. Just created a new post. I did read the error code in the ABS system. C2206.

I need a fix for this...
mikel

Post by mikel »

anappy21 wrote:Can I get a refund for the additional license I purchased for my Jeep then, if you cannot figure out the issue? Spending an additional $150 for a device I already spent $400 for and not being able to use it on my Jeep is frustrating to say the least.
Yes, give us a call and we'll refund you for the license.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

dhenderson wrote:This has been replicated, on my Jeep. 2013 Wrangler JK. Just created a new post. I did read the error code in the ABS system. C2206.

I need a fix for this...
Unfortunately the only fix at this time is to have a dealer or quality scan tool perform an ABS re initialization.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
anappy21

Post by anappy21 »

Mike,

Does that mean I can get a refund on my additional license I bought for my Tuner for my Jeep since your programming is broken? Not to mention the cost of paying the dealer to reset my computer.
dhenderson

Post by dhenderson »

Mike,

I never received any warning of this... seems to be fairly common amongst Jeeps/Chryslers. If I have it reflashed, will it happen again if I ever retune or restore my original tune?

Also, do you guys work with anyone in Arkansas that could flash it? Having to pay the dealership $125 to flash it after spending $400 on a tuner is pretty ridiculous. Considering you guys know this is a problem, I would imagine you’d at least make an attempt to make it right, right?
mikel

Post by mikel »

dhenderson wrote:Mike,

I never received any warning of this... seems to be fairly common amongst Jeeps/Chryslers. If I have it reflashed, will it happen again if I ever retune or restore my original tune?

Also, do you guys work with anyone in Arkansas that could flash it? Having to pay the dealership $125 to flash it after spending $400 on a tuner is pretty ridiculous. Considering you guys know this is a problem, I would imagine you’d at least make an attempt to make it right, right?
we'll cover the flash, send us the invoice and we'll reimburse you.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
anappy21

Post by anappy21 »

You'll cover the flash but not refund the defective product?
mikel

Post by mikel »

if you wish to return it and its within 30 days you can return it to the retailer you purchased it form for sure.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

way past 30 days.. so no...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
anappy21

Post by anappy21 »

I'm talking about the additional license I bout to add jeep to my tuner. My initial complaint about this was with 30 days of purchase and I was not given a fix or resolution or even an addmitance of an issue until today.
dhenderson

Post by dhenderson »

mikel wrote:
dhenderson wrote:Mike,

we'll cover the flash, send us the invoice and we'll reimburse you.
Okay, I appreciate you guys working with me on this. Currently trying to work out my schedule with work and the dealership. Thanks guys.