The dreaded "Please Wait"

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

djalbin

Re: The dreaded "Please Wait"

Post by djalbin »

I installed the latest Ignition update (Diablo i2 r73). It did not fix the "Please Wait" hang after selecting the Data Logging menu.
info.xml
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
giggy22000

Post by giggy22000 »

It looks like a few of us are having the same issue. I haven't been able to complete my tune because I can't data log. Been a month now. Is there an update on this issue? 2011 Charger and when I go to data log the programmer just hangs at please wait. Called, emailed, used this forum now but still nothing? Need help.
mikel

Post by mikel »

we're still looking into this, sorry for the delay.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
djalbin

Post by djalbin »

I installed the latest Ignition update (Diablo i2 r74). It did not fix the "Please Wait" hang after selecting the Data Logging menu.

I don't know if my xml file will help in diagnosing the problem ... but here's my latest xml.
info.xml
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
giggy22000

Post by giggy22000 »

Hello,

Still waiting for help on the please wait when trying to data log. It's been a very long time waiting for a fix. Is there any progress on the fix?
mikel

Post by mikel »

they are still looking into this.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
giggy22000

Post by giggy22000 »

Still can't data log with my brand new tuner from September. Snow is about to fall and would love to complete my tune but alas I cannot since I can't send the data logs. Any help escalating this issue would be awesome.
djalbin

Post by djalbin »

I installed the latest Ignition update (Diablo i2 r78). Does not fix the "Please Wait" hang after selecting the Data Logging menu.
Obsolete

Post by Obsolete »

mikel wrote:
Obsolete wrote:I updated my Intune i2 today, went and installed the 93 tune on my '04 NSRT-4 and modified the fan parameters for my 180 degree thermostat and flashed it no problem. Started my car and the check engine light stayed on which was weird since it wasn't on before. I turned the car off, hooked up the i2, and went to read the codes and it's just sitting at "Please Wait" for 15 minutes now. Granted the code reader has literally never worked for me this is something entirely new.
please use the same file I posted above to resolve this.
I just key danced it and cross referenced the codes. Turns out battery was deep cycled and just wasn't holding as much charge so it was throwing bus codes (like the typical cluster code). Doesn't change that the code reader on the i2 has never worked for me in the last 2 years.
giggy22000

Post by giggy22000 »

Checking in to see what is being done about this issue. Still not working and I am dead in the water without being able to data log. Any updates on the problem or another resolution to get it right?
mikel

Post by mikel »

we released updates to resolve a similar issue, please go back to stock, update the device then try again and let me know if its changed
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
giggy22000

Post by giggy22000 »

Mine doesn't seem to take the update. Runs through the process of updating then flashes a message on ignition saying ATTEMPTED TO READ 2 FILES BUT THEY WERE NOT FOUND: PCM_UNKNOWNBACKUP.DRG and TCM.UNKNOWNBACKUP.DRG. Then when I check for updates the process it repeated, again and again. Tried to data log and still get the PLEASE WAIT once the data log option is selected.
djalbin

Post by djalbin »

I installed the latest Ignition update (Diablo i2 r79). Does not fix the "Please Wait" hang after selecting the Data Logging menu.
info.xml
giggy22000

Post by giggy22000 »

How can I get my tuner working? 7 weeks and my brand new tuner does not work.
mikel

Post by mikel »

we are looking into this, sorry for the delay.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com