Intune I3 platinum Hemi problems

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

tadeuszwajler

Intune I3 platinum Hemi problems

Post by tadeuszwajler »

Hello, I have a 2006 Grand Cherokee limited 5.7 hemi. I purchased the I3 platinum, to tune for my bolt ons and a cam in the future. I keep getting the please wait error, vehicle not supported, internal error, tune write error...on top of the device freezing on me..if I just install the canned tunes, most of the time they will write. But if I try to modify the parameters in any way, mds, tire size etc it will immediately freeze or show one if the above errors. Also I was only able to access the cooling fan speeds, and transmission settings etc on the initial startup of the i3...now i cannot access the cooling system fan, or even see the option. Basically after 6 hours I finally got the 91 base tune with mds off. That's it. Can anyone help with this? Oh and I updated it out of the box so that wasn't an issue. My info file is below. Thanks Tad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Intune I3 platinum Hemi problems

Post by mikel »

did someone here provide you with a new update to load?

Id suggest updating it with ignition one more time.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
tadeuszwajler

Re: Intune I3 platinum Hemi problems

Post by tadeuszwajler »

mikel wrote:did someone here provide you with a new update to load?

Id suggest updating it with ignition one more time.

Thanks
No sir, this is my first post in these forums. My i3 updated initially when i turned it on, and again around 12:30 last night but I'm still unable to do much. Just the basic quick tune and even with that I keep getting a tune write failed or vehicle not supported. It keeps freezing and going into recovery mode and restoring my factory tune. Thanks!
vxmuchabje5066

Re: Intune I3 platinum srt 8 tunning

Post by vxmuchabje5066 »

Hi guys...i have a 2008 srt 8 6.1 and i would like to know how do i go about tuning it for better performance ie..more horsepower , fuel efficiency and so forth...Mike from powerteq helped me with the fan settings and its working wonders...my engine runs 20 degrees cooler....thank you mike...i am in south africa....can anyone help with some propef tune?
Victor