I2 With PCM exchange issues

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

BoostedHemi

I2 With PCM exchange issues

Post by BoostedHemi »

Ok I've got a 2015 Turbo'd 5.7l Ram. I recently have started having a issue with the OBDII port not having power. I checked the fuses and sure enough the "F93 position" 20amp in the fuse panel is blown. I replaced it and it blew almost instantly. Replaced the Relay and Fuse again and the OBDII port will power up for a little over 1 minute. Then the fuse blows again. I have traced wires and found that there is nothing on either side of the circuit grounded "Shorting out" so my question is could it possibly be in the PCM itself? The I2 works perfect when hooked up though the laptop luckily The current tune on the truck is the 93 octane tune and not the race tune. I would like to speak to someone on the phone or Email about this issue. Everything is pointing towards the PCM but I would like to pick someones brain on the issue that has more knowledge than I do with this product.
2015 5.7 Ram
78mm Turbo Build
mikel

Re: I2 With PCM exchange issues

Post by mikel »

Have you tried installing the stock pcm to see if the issue persists?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
BoostedHemi

Post by BoostedHemi »

mikel wrote:Have you tried installing the stock pcm to see if the issue persists?
Looks like we have it all sorted out. Something in the Tuner was acting up causing a blown fuse in the truck. I should receive it back from you guys today hopefully weather permitting. Tha yall for the support and help along the way! :drivingbad:
2015 5.7 Ram
78mm Turbo Build
mikel

Post by mikel »

Glad to hear it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com