2014 ram 1500 5.7 6 speed

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

shawnblue123

2014 ram 1500 5.7 6 speed

Post by shawnblue123 »

I have loaded up and updated the tuner today. Installed on my vehicle and went with the 87 tune until I can save up for a few more bolt on goodies. My question is I did not see where to turn off mds, I only see traction control and rev limit, am I missing it or does it auto do it in the tune?
shawnblue123

Re: 2014 ram 1500 5.7 6 speed

Post by shawnblue123 »

Last night after work I went on for a first ride on install. So It feels like it shifts worse and there is a pretty heavy shake at idle. I was wanting this thing to help make the truck feel smoother. Also now I have found that the truck has this like lurching feel when you let off the gas at a stop light it like bumps forward instead of just smoothly moving forward. Can I get a little help with this thing please..... Also I found MDS is still on so I guess I have to figure where else to turn that off.
BoostedHemi

Re: 2014 ram 1500 5.7 6 speed

Post by BoostedHemi »

shawnblue123 wrote:Last night after work I went on for a first ride on install. So It feels like it shifts worse and there is a pretty heavy shake at idle. I was wanting this thing to help make the truck feel smoother. Also now I have found that the truck has this like lurching feel when you let off the gas at a stop light it like bumps forward instead of just smoothly moving forward. Can I get a little help with this thing please..... Also I found MDS is still on so I guess I have to figure where else to turn that off.
I would contact Jay Greene at greene racing he will be able to get you lined out and set up correctly
2015 5.7 Ram
78mm Turbo Build