i2 refresh

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

61val

i2 refresh

Post by 61val »

Hello have 06 Dodge Charger ex cop car 5.7 CAI, 91 CAI tune, I hate that the car gets sluggish after a couple weeks driving, is there a better way to reset, than setting to factory tune, than uploading performance tune again?

Thankyou
mikel

Re: i2 refresh

Post by mikel »

well, you could just reload the tune, no need to go back to stock, but the tune cant change, so not sure whats happening there honestly.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
61val

Post by 61val »

It is not the tune it is the car learning your driving habits, can't exactly drive full throttle everywhere you go :drivingbad:
61val

Post by 61val »

Did not know if there was a better way with tuner, than doing the pull this fuse and that fuse unhooking the battery and running around the car backwards three times and all.
TNPete

Post by TNPete »

Don't know if you're interested in more hardware, but I've heard that if you get the Z Automotive Tazer there is a special combination of buttons that resets that "learning of your driving habits" stuff...
https://zautomotive.com/product/tazer/

Yea, this is off that website:
Reset Adaptives: Will reset TCM adaptives any time you wish with a simple push of the “BACK” and cruise on/off buttons.

OR, you can just drive like a maniac all the time :drivingbad: