intune platinum i3 not recognizing custom tune.

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

EsQueue

intune platinum i3 not recognizing custom tune.

Post by EsQueue »

Issue solved. There is conflicting info about where to put the custom file. I have a intune i3 platinum 8345 It did not recognize my custom tune when it was placed in the tunes folder. Only after moving it from the tunes folder to the root (main) directory did the tuner recognize it. All is well.

I will completely edit this post including the name so it may help someone else.
mikel

Re: intune platinum i3 not recognizing custom tune.

Post by mikel »

good deal.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
RedSRT4Me

Re: intune platinum i3 not recognizing custom tune.

Post by RedSRT4Me »

EsQueue wrote:Issue solved. There is conflicting info about where to put the custom file. I have a intune i3 platinum 8345 It did not recognize my custom tune when it was placed in the tunes folder. Only after moving it from the tunes folder to the root (main) directory did the tuner recognize it. All is well.

I will completely edit this post including the name so it may help someone else.
Thank you for posting this. I had the exact same problem and I kept loading the tunes to the tunes file. The truck would never see my custom tunes till I read this.