CSRT4 boost control/parameters not working

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Trouble srt4

CSRT4 boost control/parameters not working

Post by Trouble srt4 »

Hey bros 08 caliber srt4 bone stock tuned on 93 octane/ diablo
When I try to adjust the boost it dosnt have any difference at all just more knock
and I thought boost control WOT FEUL/SPARK would have
Been pre adjusted like the other parameters are but they are not
Can anyone help me out
SRT04

Re: CSRT4 boost control/parameters not working

Post by SRT04 »

for mine it's arrow up or slider to the right that subtracts boost. you have to write tune then when you're at the screen that says apply tune, pick modify parameters and change them then apply tune. if you don't have a wideband to tell what your wot afr is you should get one it helps to know you wot afr and once that's good then change boost and test for knock and then pull timing in the rpm ranges you see knock by 1 deg and retest. remember to reset the pcm if it sees any lt kr before you test.
ArmyGuy255A

Re: CSRT4 boost control/parameters not working

Post by ArmyGuy255A »

I am having the same exact issue! I just got my Trinity T2 EX Platinum on Saturday and applied the Diablosport tune. The car is pushing out way too much boost and causing it to choke. It drives but I can’t go WOT on any tune other than the factory. I tried adjusting the 93 octane tune’s Wastegate setting to 25% (2k-4k) & 25% (4k-7k). Still overboosting like crazy in 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th gears. I am holding 5PSI in 2nd gear at WOT after the adjustment.

I am looking for no more than 15PSI across all gears on a semi-stock Caliber. I thought I should be able to customize the 93 Octane tune’s Boost parameter to 75% to achieve this. Hope there is a solution.. otherwise I wasted $599!