2015 Ram flashed at the dealer

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

ecasar2

2015 Ram flashed at the dealer

Post by ecasar2 »

A customer took a Procharged 5.7L 2015 Ram 8 speed to the dealer to get the oil changed and they flashed over the procharger tune.
The tuner will not recoginize the truck anymore.
What is the procedure to reset / re marry the tuner so I can reload the supercharger tune?
The turck was originally tuned with a purchased unlocked PCM and I2 purchased from diablo.

Also...my ecasar account is deactivated after I updated my email address info.

Thanks

Ed
mikel

Re: 2015 Ram flashed at the dealer

Post by mikel »

give us a call with the tool powered up so we can reset it tomorrow please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
ecasar2

Post by ecasar2 »

Diablo support was able to reset the tuner and it recognizes the truck ok. Now the truck runs like it has a normally aspirated tune with a map sensor and barro sensor error and the throttle lightening bolt on. I loaded up the .drg supercharger tune in the I2 folder that was labeled tunes. The I2 doesn't show / can't select the tune to program the truck with. How can I get the supercharger tune selectable in the I2? I attached a view of the tuner when connected to a laptop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ecasar2

Post by ecasar2 »

Does the new stock read need to be downloaded into CMR and build the tune again starting with that file? It seems like the saved procharger tune doesn't match up with the present setup. The tune I am trying to use has 1C6RR7PT4HS761398 by the file name on when it shows up on the tuner and i can't select it.

Sorry for so many questions - never had a dealer pave over any of my tunes before.

Thanks,

Ed
mikel

Post by mikel »

ecasar2 wrote:Diablo support was able to reset the tuner and it recognizes the truck ok. Now the truck runs like it has a normally aspirated tune with a map sensor and barro sensor error and the throttle lightening bolt on. I loaded up the .drg supercharger tune in the I2 folder that was labeled tunes. The I2 doesn't show / can't select the tune to program the truck with. How can I get the supercharger tune selectable in the I2? I attached a view of the tuner when connected to a laptop.
custom tunes are dropped in the root of the drive, not in a folder. The device will import them from there.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

ecasar2 wrote:Does the new stock read need to be downloaded into CMR and build the tune again starting with that file? It seems like the saved procharger tune doesn't match up with the present setup. The tune I am trying to use has 1C6RR7PT4HS761398 by the file name on when it shows up on the tuner and i can't select it.

Sorry for so many questions - never had a dealer pave over any of my tunes before.

Thanks,

Ed
the tune you asre loading needs to be made from a backup or lasdt tune written that came from this device/vehicle.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com