Vehicle not supported and Unsupported file

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

b8yoshi

Vehicle not supported and Unsupported file

Post by b8yoshi »

I just received my i2 and updated it. I went to connect it to my 2013 charger 3.6 and got vehicle not supported. I connected it to ignition was told i needed an update and it says Unsupported file for your calibration not found someone please help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Vehicle not supported and Unsupported file

Post by mikel »

copy the attached file to the root of the i3 drive and let it import the file then load it to the car then you can tune it.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
IARLLC

Post by IARLLC »

This is also a 2013 Charger 3.6/8speed, same exact problem, but I3. Can you please help?

"This Vehicle is currently Not Supported: an update may be required. Please plug this device into a PC to download any updates."

pluged in to PC

"Unsupported file for your calibration not found. Please contact technical support."

as info.xml shows:
2C3CDXHG4DH510336
Cal ID: 68171342AC
TCM: 68046526AL

As above I see people write with this same issue and you send them a file to enable tuning. Should I write to technical support? This guy left his car...
mikel

Post by mikel »

copy this to the root of the drive and let the device import it then load it to the pcm.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
IARLLC

Post by IARLLC »

Thank you SO MUCH, Mike!

Really appreciated!

Looks like Dodge's PCM calibration update removes Fuel Shut Off from Torque Management.

Thanks again,
Jeff