2007 JKU Sprintex Supercharger I3 tune

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

rfrogman

2007 JKU Sprintex Supercharger I3 tune

Post by rfrogman »

I just got back from the dyno and the tune tech said my 2007 JKU's tune is dangerously lean and not dumping fuel. I have no control over setting in the I3 tuner that came with the supercharger. I can only flash to stock, sprintex tune, or use quick settings for tire size etc. I have sent Data View log and last tune to Sprintex with no response. The current Sprintex tune is not providing enough fuel but Sprintex's technical supports first response was 14.89 F/A was ok yet the dyno tech was about to tell me not to drive my Jeep home. I should be able to correct this by a WOT fuel adjustment but it appears the Diablo I3 SP3000 Sprintex tuner does not allow me to get to the adjustments. Before I burn holes in the pistons on my daily driver or spend $650 to have a local shop do a custom none diablo tune, is there anything I can do to correct the issue?

It's said to do a $4K mod to get less that stock 3.8l results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: 2007 JKU Sprintex Supercharger I3 tune

Post by mikel »

I've seen plenty of these on the dyno...never anything like that.
Are you sure you have the tune loaded??

Please post the files from the tunes folder on the i3 drive so we can verify.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
rfrogman

Post by rfrogman »

Based on the I3 screens, yes, I successfully loaded the Sprintex tune. Here are the file I sent Sprintex. They have provided me a new tune which I will l load tonight. A second opinion would be appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rfrogman

Post by rfrogman »

Ouch! new tune through red parentheses and lightning bolt symbol, ETC error under full throttle test. Shuts down engine response until until you recycle the ignition. Back to Sprintex before they have me blow my engine.

Here is their custom tune and my DataView log of the event.
mark laverdi

Post by mark laverdi »

how did you make out with this I am having some cods coming up :blowup: