InTune i3 update loop

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Rivie

InTune i3 update loop

Post by Rivie »

Hello,

I purchased my InTune i3 for my 2015 Charger SXT Plus AWD with CAI. I was able to preform an initial update via USB on my pc and installed the canned 87 octane tune with the TCM tune. I'm quite satisfied with the product.

I just ordered a cat back system, 180 degree thermostat, catch can, and MSD ignition coils, that will be here next week. I wanted to be sure the tuner was up to date. No matter what option I choose, either update via the tuner or launching the Ignition application, it constantly tells me that a new update is available. Finally I wised up and on the 4th try, just before I clicked yes to update (Ignition) I took a screenshot. I went through the process and sure nuff, it said I needed another update, but when I compared the screenshot to the Ignition screen, everything was the same.

I could not see an option in the tuner to verify what version it's currently running.

Has anyone experienced this issue and is so how was it resolved? Thanks in advance for any help.
Ozarkian

Re: InTune i3 update loop

Post by Ozarkian »

Just plugged in my I3 and am having the same exact problem. Infinite update loop
mikel

Post by mikel »

please post your info.xml from the i3 drive so we can check this out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Rivie

Post by Rivie »

mikel wrote:please post your info.xml from the i3 drive so we can check this out.
Good evening Mike,

Thank you for the follow up. Here is the info.xml file I located in the Intune3 drive. Looking forward to your response and solution. Have a great eveing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

the device is good to go, no need to keep updating.
We'll figure out why its not indicating that it is up to date.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Rivie

Post by Rivie »

Mikel,

Thanks and my apologies for the late reply, as I was out of the country, in-coutry, with no access to the internet. have a great Thanks giving holiday.