I3 Freezing at "please wait" after selecting tune

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

HemiDak

I3 Freezing at "please wait" after selecting tune

Post by HemiDak »

I3 is freezing after selecting tune, I have a 2005 Dakota with a 2006 Hemi 5.7 545rfe Swap, ram 1500 Calibration file. Truck runs perfect minus I have MIL for the cooling fans because im running dakota stock power center and it has no circuits for the cooling fans hope I can tune that out one day. Also just the vin is flashed to be the same as the stock truck before the swap not sure if it makes a difference if the I3 reads vin for tune or cal file I guess it would. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Ryan
mikel

Re: I3 Freezing at "please wait" after selecting tune

Post by mikel »

this is usually the result of something 'different' or out of place in the swap as opposed to how it would be in the OEM vehicle.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
HemiDak

Post by HemiDak »

Is there anything I can do or is that it? Is there no way to find out what is causing this? Does the programmer keep a log of faults?
mikel

Post by mikel »

we've looked into thse issue sin the past, but we're not likely to make any code changes to deal with a one of scenario as that can cause issues with all the other applications, and require way to much validation testing.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com