Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for Ford vehicles i2 Tuner for Mustang isses

i2 Tuner for Mustang isses

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Has this issue of not able to accelerate after applying the easy tune been corrected? I received an update once I loaded device to computer. Before I retry this i want to be sure. Sickens me i paid all this money and it will not function properly

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:06 pm

There was an update 2 days ago. Please return your vehicle to stock and then update the tool. It will work fine then.
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:03 pm

This shit still do not work. The only fix is that the device does not freeze...GREAT. Now after the tune, im still unable to accelerate. Drive nor the reverse works :blowup:

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:19 pm

it should have. we will look into this. just go through the advnaced tune menu and you will be good to go for now :)

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:45 am

I have not tried to install tune, just a general question. If I have the v6 automatic, what is the skipped shift option? I was looking over the tune details I filled out before I received my tune and noticed I selected " both" as a choice. Is that an issue?

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:03 pm

jknowles23 wrote:
I have not tried to install tune, just a general question. If I have the v6 automatic, what is the skipped shift option? I was looking over the tune details I filled out before I received my tune and noticed I selected " both" as a choice. Is that an issue?

i dont beleive that is an issue no.

Post Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Sorry for delay, the update fixed issue. :D :D

Post Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:53 pm

gad to hear it.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:05 am

My 2015 GT did the same thing! I updated my i2, loaded the JLT CAI, took it for a drive. I notice it was sluggish on the gas after every shift, and the run active light would come on after holding the clutch in for more than 5 seconds. I drove my car 2.5 miles out and 2.5 back. Parked my car loaded the stock tune back in it now the car runs much better. I know the i2 is new so I am hoping these issues won't be around to long.

Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:04 am

KnightRyder wrote:
My 2015 GT did the same thing! I updated my i2, loaded the JLT CAI, took it for a drive. I notice it was sluggish on the gas after every shift, and the run active light would come on after holding the clutch in for more than 5 seconds. I drove my car 2.5 miles out and 2.5 back. Parked my car loaded the stock tune back in it now the car runs much better. I know the i2 is new so I am hoping these issues won't be around to long.

please post you info.xml file

Post Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:52 pm

KnightRyder wrote:

That car won't run with the JLT intake by itself... So either you have loaded the JLT tune without having an intake or something else is very wrong.
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.

Return to i2/i3 for Ford vehicles