Stuck ON PLEASE WAIT ! Mikel I need your help

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

smsafadi

Stuck ON PLEASE WAIT ! Mikel I need your help

Post by smsafadi »

hello guys i got DiabloSport i2 on my Mustang 2013 v6
i got problem
today i restore the car to stock and every thing is fine
i tried to get the diablo back to the car but i cant its stuck on Please Wait **
every time i tried to click Tune Vechiel or Scan tool its stuck at Please Wait What should i do guys please tell me i cant do anything with this diablo i tried everything and i tried to download some files from diablo website but it doesn't help :oops: :oops: :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TuckerW

Re: Stuck ON PLEASE WAIT ! Mikel I need your help

Post by TuckerW »

smsafadi wrote:hello guys i got DiabloSport i2 on my Mustang 2013 v6
i got problem
today i restore the car to stock and every thing is fine
i tried to get the diablo back to the car but i cant its stuck on Please Wait **
every time i tried to click Tune Vechiel or Scan tool its stuck at Please Wait What should i do guys please tell me i cant do anything with this diablo i tried everything and i tried to download some files from diablo website but it doesn't help :oops: :oops: :oops:
Send me an email and reference this forum post on what was going on and we can reset the device for you and get you back up and able to tune. My email is tuckerwensel @holley.com