2014 f150 eco no mods dead pedle??

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Crazynewf

2014 f150 eco no mods dead pedle??

Post by Crazynewf »

Hey there , i have a 2014 f150 xlt ecoboost and just got your sport i2. I updated it then plugged it in and everything went great until i put the truck on gear and pulled away. I tried all the tunes and none of them work except for the mpg boost tune.. I was really excited now im not.. Any help on this matter would be great thanks
Warden02

Re: 2014 f150 eco no mods dead pedle??

Post by Warden02 »

Did you turn the speed limiter off? I had to apply the time from the advanced menu and turn the limiter off there and it worked then
Crazynewf

Post by Crazynewf »

When i was installing the tune it asked me if i wanted the speed limiter removed and i clicked yes. I did not go into the advanced menu and try that, i will tomorrow after work and see what happens then.. Thanks!
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

Crazynewf wrote:When i was installing the tune it asked me if i wanted the speed limiter removed and i clicked yes. I did not go into the advanced menu and try that, i will tomorrow after work and see what happens then.. Thanks!

its a glitch we are working on. go back in and tune the vehicel again only this time use the "Advanced tune" menu instead of the easy tune menu. it will fix it
Crazynewf

Post by Crazynewf »

Well holy sh**t! thanks boys , as soon as i went into the advance menue everything was there just had to turn it all off and adjust and now im running the 91 tune with no issues and loving it!! Question though, whats the difference in power between the 91 tune and the 93 tune?
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

Crazynewf wrote:Well holy sh**t! thanks boys , as soon as i went into the advance menue everything was there just had to turn it all off and adjust and now im running the 91 tune with no issues and loving it!! Question though, whats the difference in power between the 91 tune and the 93 tune?

if i remember right it is another 10hp i THINK. we did those awhile ago so cant remember exactly