Fuel trims

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Chrispmtz

Fuel trims

Post by Chrispmtz »

I've bn working with Bama on tuning my 05 mustang gt with steeda cmdp, they requested for a data log but Luis from Bama was curious about the PiD for STFT, he said he found bank 1s stft, but bank 2 stft was showing -100% and did not fluctuate. He was unsure on what that entails. Just wondering if there another PID for the stft or if it needed update. I just got the tuner, as my 1st one crashed when I used the updater, so was afraid to update it again. If the value is true I checked for any leaks to no avail. I assume it may be a faulty 02 sensor?... they disabled my rear 02s due to my off road xpipe so no CEL. Thanks for any input...
mikel

Re: Fuel trims

Post by mikel »

can you post the log here please?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Chrispmtz

Post by Chrispmtz »

Here's the log
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrispmtz

Post by Chrispmtz »

Wondering if you had a chance to look at the datalog. I did some data logging and it looked like both stft were fluctuating between .6-1.0 just wondering if you were seeing the same... so I could advise him, as tickets still on hold.