2015 3.5L EB.... Misfire? Code P0D00?

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

jperry32p

2015 3.5L EB.... Misfire? Code P0D00?

Post by jperry32p »

Im sorta having a issue with 2015 3.5L Eco. I bought it used 50,000 miles for a real good price. I immediately ordered a inTune2. I ran a tank of 93 without tuning, then filled it up with 93 and added an Octane Booster.

Then I tuned it with the 93 tune. No problems for about a month, then i started getting a ticking sound when accelerating from cruising speed, boost would shoot up then the wrench would pop up, and it says check manual.

Id limp it home, then check the trouble code and it came back with PCM:P0D00- ISO/SAE Reserved. I clear the code, and it would happen again. It only ticks and happens when the engine is under a load. Cruising normal speeds is fine. Any help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DiabloMatt

Re: 2015 3.5L EB.... Misfire? Code P0D00?

Post by DiabloMatt »

this is an odd one. first IF it throws a wrech light you can pull over and turn it off and turn it back on again. no need to limp it home. however, second thing you can do is pull the plugs and make sure they are ok (50,000 is some miles) and possibly put fresh ones in it and/or at least close the gap on them to about .028"

then if it persists, send me the last tune written and the original backup out of the "tunes" folder if the i2 drive. :mrgreen: