Tuning problems with i2

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

brand93

Tuning problems with i2

Post by brand93 »

My i2 had been acting weird recently, I bought a license and installed a tune on the mustang without the cold air intake. I just recently had a friend buy a license for his ST to tune and we tried to load the 93 tune on it, and it'll just hang at 100% writing tune. Now I recently got the jlt intake in, tried to install and the tune gets to the part to turn off the car and turn on and hangs at 100% writing tune and doesn't say completed, or to reboot. Yet if I go to vehicle info says the jlt tune is installed.
mikel

Re: Tuning problems with i2

Post by mikel »

brand93 wrote:My i2 had been acting weird recently, I bought a license and installed a tune on the mustang without the cold air intake. I just recently had a friend buy a license for his ST to tune and we tried to load the 93 tune on it, and it'll just hang at 100% writing tune. Now I recently got the jlt intake in, tried to install and the tune gets to the part to turn off the car and turn on and hangs at 100% writing tune and doesn't say completed, or to reboot. Yet if I go to vehicle info says the jlt tune is installed.
restore the stock tune to the ST, load this update to the i2 drive, then go back and retune the ST and it should work fine.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com