2012 mustang GT

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Underdog

2012 mustang GT

Post by Underdog »

just downloaded the new updates for the i2 and went to update the tune on the car, the only changes to the stock tune is the gear and tire size. My car came from the factory (custom order) with 3.73's, and new tire size of 255,45,18. The update went well, but when driving the speedo was way off, something like reading 15mph when doing 40! I tried reprogramming with 3.31 gear size, the flash process appeared to go fine. But car would not start after flash. Tuner longer sees the car as valid. Tried disconnecting battery, no luck. I have a dead car. Had it towed back home, I know, my fault for attempting this somewhere else. I'll be calling tomorrow morning with computer and tool in hand. I really hope you guys can get this going, I need to go to work!
Underdog

Re: 2012 mustang GT

Post by Underdog »

You guys are awesome! Got me back up and running! I believe I left my headlights on while tuning. Next time, I will always use my battery charger while tuning (at home)!
mikel

Re: 2012 mustang GT

Post by mikel »

glad to hear it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com