Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for Ford vehicles 15' Mustang GT Vehicle not Supported

15' Mustang GT Vehicle not Supported

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Hey guys,
I haven't used my tuner for a little bit and I updated today. When I hooked it up to my car it's saying vehicle not supported now. I tried updating several times but keep getting the same message. I attached my info. Thanks for any help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:44 am

Seems its not communicating with the car, ignition in RUN, etc?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 pm

Hey Guys,
Still having the same issue. Everything seems to be updated on the tuner but I plug into the car and when it first comes up I don't have the option to tune, only the scan tool and settings is available. It will communicate with the scan tool, read and clear any codes. Then when I go back to the first screen I can select Tune option at this point but as soon as I hit it the "Vehicle currently not supported please plug into PC and update" message pops up.

Please Help!

Post Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:41 am

seems it is not communicating, can you give us a call so we can go through a few things in the vehicle?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to i2/i3 for Ford vehicles