Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for Ford vehicles HELP 2011 mustang GT 93 Octane Performance/Diablo Tune

HELP 2011 mustang GT 93 Octane Performance/Diablo Tune

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

I i just got a INTUNE I3 Ford platinum.

I am very new to this. I want to do the 93 Octane Performance/Diablo Tune, but i also have a AIRRAID Modular tube connected to the stock box CAI, gt500 exhaust, springs, the 3.73 gears on the Stang.

After I load the 93 Octane Performance/Diablo Tune on the car, how do I go about adding the rest of those to the tuner so it tunes it properly?

Help would be very much appreciated!!! :/

:normal:

Use the airraid tune and select the modify parameter option in advanced tune to set the gears.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

mikel wrote:
Use the airraid tune and select the modify parameter option in advanced tune to set the gears.

Thank you Mikel!, also, i am thinking of upgrading to an AEM intake is that an option also?

That may require a custom tune as we dont have a tune specific for that intake.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

mikel wrote:
That may require a custom tune as we dont have a tune specific for that intake.

I really appreciate the help Mikel!

got ya! and that I would have to call in and ask for a custom tune to be created correct? And i have a GT500 exhaust on it would i need a custom tune for that as well?

Hey, sorry if I am being a pain in the ass! but im just like really trying to wrap my mind around it. :normal:

Also, for rev limiting, is there a way to set a specific rev limit while your in neutral and a different rev limit while in gears?

no you wouldn't contact them for a custom tune, they do not do custom tuning.. you'd need to contact a Ford custom tuner that you'd pay for them to do a custom tune for your car... Check out www.kesatiemotorsports.com
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

06MonteSS wrote:
no you wouldn't contact them for a custom tune, they do not do custom tuning.. you'd need to contact a Ford custom tuner that you'd pay for them to do a custom tune for your car... Check out http://www.kesatiemotorsports.com

Awesome thanks i will check that out!

Hi Guys!,

so I got the Tune everythings working great,

I just got new tires a few days ago which are 275/40ZR19

what do I input for the tire size calculations, i read alot about how people had their speedos off due to the calculations being in correct.

my gears are the same : 3.73s

any help with this would be really appreciated!! :D

you should be able to simply enter the metric values that you posted here then reload the tune.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

mikel wrote:
you should be able to simply enter the metric values that you posted here then reload the tune.

Thanks Mikel, i did try that but the RPM was off, i was wondering if there was something I may be entering wrong.

Thank you for your help!

Return to i2/i3 for Ford vehicles