Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for GM vehicles LTFTs already @ -2 after 93 Diablo Tune No DoD...

LTFTs already @ -2 after 93 Diablo Tune No DoD...

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

I have a 2011 L99... Mods: Cold Air Inductions CAI, Elite E2 Catch Can, 3" Flowmaster Outlaw "Axleback" Exhaust, Motiv HF Cats (one 200 cell per side), and J** 6L80 Trans Dipstick. (I used the asterisk because Camaro5 did it to me and a few others). :crashing: I couldn't help myself; I think it's funny! :lol:

I'm currently running the 93 Diablo Tune (with No DoD) & TCM Hard Shift Tune (with Upshift TM OFF)...

Question:

1. After installing the Diablo Tunes and Data Logging Part Throttle LTFTs, my LTFTs are already consistently between 0 and -2 on both Banks. During the Summer months @ 90ish, in Detroit Michigan, my LTFTs were usually -2ish; today @ 18° they were at 0 (sometimes fluctuating to +1 for both banks). Since I don't need to make any part throttle adjustments, am I correct in assuming that my PE fueling also doesn't need adjustment?

2. I figured the CAI & HF Cats would throw off the fueling; it seems to have made it better... Should I be worried about possibly being lean in the higher RPMs with the 93 Diablo Tune and my Mods?

3. Does the 93 Diablo tune already adjust the PE? If so, can you share a little bit about the process?

Thanks!

Return to i2/i3 for GM vehicles