Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for GM vehicles dataviewer info

dataviewer info

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:17 pm

hey guys, new to the forum and working with a 2016 Silverado lt. building a street truck and have had my tuner on for a while with a diablo tune installed. took the truck to the track last night and did a few runs and on the way home noticed the truck was hesitating around gear changes so I took it out for a test hit earlier and done a data log and actually caught the truck acting up. but using a Mac OS X I'm not able to actually view it because of not being able to download the viewer from the website. :blowup: so I'm curious, who would be the go to for either being able to solve this issue or send it off to, to have a custom tune written for the truck and hopefully solve these issues. otherwise I'm gonna keep the tuner and have it tuned at the dyno shop and get 2 tunes written for 93/c16 and added so I can swap back and forth. also will be installing a 3200 stall in the next couple weeks.

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:05 am

solving issues through a log is tough, especially if its a trans related issue....
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:50 pm

yeah, can't log anything for the tranny... it only logs engine parameters...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:20 am

Will there be a Data Viewer for Mac OS?

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:41 am

No... programs are Windows-only
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Return to i2/i3 for GM vehicles