Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for GM vehicles Help with Intune i3!! Need original tune back onto my car!!

Help with Intune i3!! Need original tune back onto my car!!

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Okay so I have a 2009 Pontiac g8 GT & I installed diablo tune then my Intune froze up so I contacted tech support & ended up sending my Intune back to be fixed/replaced because the software was corrupt. Now that I have my new Intune it is unmarried & has no stock tune on it... I connected to my car tried to tune & when it goes to back up “stock tune” it says my car is tuned by another diablosport device. So how am I supposed to get my stock tune put back in my car since I have a new device due to the original device freezing up & getting replaced under warranty? This has been a huge headache for me & it sucks. Please help me ASAP!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

post the file it reads out here please. it will be in the folder called tunes.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

This is the current ECM tune that’s already installed on my car from my old Intune device.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sykes_36 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Original ECM tune I Saved on computer before old device crashed

Original TCM tune

save this to the root of the i3 drive and let it import the file then load the update to the pcm to set it back to stock, then you should be able to retune the pcm.
We nay have to repeat this for the tcm.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Do I use the same file for the TCM also? Or do you have to send me another file? Because it says the same error for the TCM now & thanks in advance for all the help

Return to i2/i3 for GM vehicles