Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for GM vehicles i2 Full user manual

i2 Full user manual

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Attached is the complete user manual for i2.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 pm

I just got my new i2030 and in setting Wi-Fi Configuration is grayed out. Did you remove this feature? I don't see in it the manual.

Post Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:53 pm

it was temporarily removed, yes.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:49 am

I purchased this model 3 months ago, before I can open it in the computer and I can see the file being recognized in the MY COMPUTER as i2 and I can see what is inside. Now, I am having problems with this. The computer cannot recognized it. I cannot open it anymore. Can you help me what can I do with this? Can you come up with a solution? I really appreciate it if you help. Thank you!

PS. My car model is CHEVROLET TAHOE, 2009.

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:14 am

try using a new/different usb cable to connect it to your computer...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 pm

I have a beginner question. I just received my i2 and have it updated. I have not plugged it into my 2011 CTS-V. I don't see any installed tunes> Do I need to plug it in to my car first? What tunes come pre-loaded on it? Thank you

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:08 pm

you have to be connected to the vehicle to access the tunes menu and see/install the tunes.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:34 am

I cannot open tune vehicle and scan tools in hide mode, but settings I can opened. this is inside INtune menu. What can i do?

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Trying to update my I2. I do not have the "inTuneUpdater2.exe" file in the "/Updater/Windows" folder. The only file that's in the file is "IgnitionInstaller.cmd".

Why are the .exe files not showing up for me to run?
Last edited by gorskimc on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Ignition updater is the new updater program used to update the intune.. there is no intuneupdater.exe any more..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:46 pm

06MonteSS wrote:
Ignition updater is the new updater program used to update the intune.. there is no intuneupdater.exe any more..

Got it. Downloaded, installed and ran Ignition. I2 is now updated.

Maybe you should update the instructions at the beginning of this thread to include the "new" way to update the Intune I2.

Thanks.

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 pm

I purchased my i2 and a second license, i tuned my car but had to restore backup so i could tune second vehicle, does this tuner have capability of tuning two cars at the same time with the 2 licenses purchased. Sorry if this is not the right place im not sure where to go.

Return to i2/i3 for GM vehicles