I2 Updates

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

skhannes

I2 Updates

Post by skhannes »

I've had my 2030 for a couple of months now and have the 91 Octane tune installed on my 2009 C6 Base Corvette (with headers and CAI). Periodically, I check the unit for updates. For example, I updated yesterday and noticed numerous updates. Do these updates to the unit ever impact the 91 tune itself? I have not ever gone back and reinstalled the tune in my car after these unit updates. Should I be reinstalling the 91 tune for any of the unit updates?

Thanks

Steve
06MonteSS

Re: I2 Updates

Post by 06MonteSS »

no.. updates are generally to add support for new vehicles or calibration ID's.. tunes do not generally get changed.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
lammphil

Post by lammphil »

I have a related question: do y'all intend to add control of operational features to the I2? Say, disabling of running lights or having the A/C compressor remain off by default. I'd be will to pay additional for an update that gives me control of these features. :D
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

those have nothing to do with engine or tranny.. those are controlled by totally separate modules that the tool can not communicate with...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net