Intune I3

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

brotheryukon24

Intune I3

Post by brotheryukon24 »

I have an 05 GMC Yukon and I just recently purchased your Intune I3 for GM Platinum tuner from your website. After receiving the tuner and playing with it for a couple days I have come to fall in love with it, although I have a couple issues that I was hoping somebody could resolve. I will list them below:

1. When I'm modifying parameters in the stock tune I try to disable the speed limiter and it doesn't work, car still wont break 100mph, not sure why its doing this but maybe its an update or something.

2. Their is a parameter for torque management but when I click on it, it gives me a blank list as though something should be there but wasn't added.

3. Is their anyway to disable traction control, in 2wd it will not smoke tires, not that I want to or anything(haha) but would like to have full control over the car.

Other than these couple things I am overall satisfied with the product, a little help would be awesome in helping me get the full experience.
brotheryukon24

Re: Intune I3

Post by brotheryukon24 »

Thanks Guys, good to know out of all the millions of members im the only one experiencing this problem with no solution.

BOOM..... Roasted!! :blowup:
2rpierce

Post by 2rpierce »

Why don't you try calling tech support if you need help, also you have to turn off rev limiter to go over 100. :normal:
mikel

Post by mikel »

brotheryukon24 wrote:I have an 05 GMC Yukon and I just recently purchased your Intune I3 for GM Platinum tuner from your website. After receiving the tuner and playing with it for a couple days I have come to fall in love with it, although I have a couple issues that I was hoping somebody could resolve. I will list them below:

1. When I'm modifying parameters in the stock tune I try to disable the speed limiter and it doesn't work, car still wont break 100mph, not sure why its doing this but maybe its an update or something.

2. Their is a parameter for torque management but when I click on it, it gives me a blank list as though something should be there but wasn't added.

3. Is their anyway to disable traction control, in 2wd it will not smoke tires, not that I want to or anything(haha) but would like to have full control over the car.

Other than these couple things I am overall satisfied with the product, a little help would be awesome in helping me get the full experience.
1. Load the tune like that then post the last tune written and backup files from the tunes folder so I can check it out please.
2. I can disable that in a custom tune for you if needed.
3. No, unfortunately thats not doable through the PCM.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
RickB1088

Post by RickB1088 »

Hello
I just purchases the intune i3 I have a 2015 camaro ss
I just installed the diablo tune about to change to
The 91 octane tune
I have a CAI cam anyone suggest a tune I should be using
I do not see a canned tune for a CAI and I run 91 octane
Any info would help I can not seam to find much info
Out there for my car or the I3

Thanks !
mikel

Post by mikel »

there is no specific CAI tune for a Camaro, shouldn't be necessary.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com