Update Loop / Unable To Activate WiFi

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Ufdah

Update Loop / Unable To Activate WiFi

Post by Ufdah »

I've registered my i2030 on the Diablo Wifi Registration page and received a confirmation email but every time I run the Mac Ignition update or Update app from the I2 drive it says there are updates but never applies them. I've had this problem since April and was hoping time would make it better but maybe I was being foolish... I currently don't have any tunes registered to my vehicle and would like to get this thing working. I have deleted all files other than the 4 folders and info.xml. Attached is the current info.xml and here is a registration reset key:
FCB66AA4
5267D924
8E29666B
691E9827
B37BC9D9
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Update Loop / Unable To Activate WiFi

Post by mikel »

the device is missing the installer which means it cant load updates.

Please open the i2 drive and delete the group_update file, and the contents of the runtime and logs folders.
From there reboot the device and post a fresh info file and then try updating it again so we can see if the info file came back.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Ufdah

Post by Ufdah »

The folders were already cleared and I deleted the update file as well as the info.xml. Rebooted and info.xml came back but the installer is still missing... Tried updating from the new ignition program after a clean reboot and also tried updating from the updater program on the i2 drive and there are no changes. No matter what I try the installer is always missing. Attached is the new info.xml.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

please give us a call so we can arrange to have the device swapped out for you, 561-908-0040 x4

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com