Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for GM vehicles Intune I2 Locked

Intune I2 Locked

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Hello,
Somehow my intune was locked by bitlocker. I am not able to access the drive at all. When asked by bitlocker at work to encrypt the drive I selected No. i came home and connected the intune to my computer, I can see the drive on My computer, but when I click on it I get bitlocker error 0x80070015. I connected it to my car and I was not able to click on any option except "Settings". Is there a fix for this? I never set a password, so I have no clue what is going on.

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 am

Spoke with Adam this morning. Will be shipping unit back to DiabloSport for analysis. But it appears I might be SOL. :crashing: :crashing: I Just hope I can return the car back to stock at some point. I have the original backup files on my PC.

Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:58 pm

tool should be fine.

click settings, then back up and the other menu items should be highlighted...
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello Mike,
I just received my intune back from you all. The paperwork mention the programing was corrupted and that the unit was reprogrammed. I am trying to return my vehicle to stock but I am unable to with my Intune. When I connect it to the vehicle it does not give me the option to return the vehicle to stock. I then tried to tune the vehicle and it said a previous diablosport tune was found… What do I need to do to make this work? I have my original backup file saved on my computer if you all need it.
Thank you

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:29 pm

below is youtube video of the process I followed and outcome.

https://youtu.be/jfCx5zA6UxM

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:14 pm

RIRENTER wrote:
Hello Mike,
I just received my intune back from you all. The paperwork mention the programing was corrupted and that the unit was reprogrammed. I am trying to return my vehicle to stock but I am unable to with my Intune. When I connect it to the vehicle it does not give me the option to return the vehicle to stock. I then tried to tune the vehicle and it said a previous diablosport tune was found… What do I need to do to make this work? I have my original backup file saved on my computer if you all need it.
Thank you

what vehicle is this?
please post the info.xml file from the i2 drive.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:41 pm

mikel wrote:
RIRENTER wrote:
Hello Mike,
Thank you

what vehicle is this?
please post the info.xml file from the i2 drive.

Hello Mike,
It has been fixed. Your group sent me two control files that restored my ecm & tcm back to stock.

Return to i2/i3 for GM vehicles