multiple last tunes

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

fullthrottle

multiple last tunes

Post by fullthrottle »

2010 Camaro
installed 93 octane tune
I have 2 backup files and 2 last tune written in programmer
they are different from each other
whats with this?
317-938-3587
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Full Throttle Performance...
"It's what we do!"
06MonteSS

Re: multiple last tunes

Post by 06MonteSS »

the ECM backup and TCM backup files are copies of your factory original backup stock tunes for the ECM (engine) and TCM (transmission)..

the ECM last tune written and TCM last tune written files are copies of the preset canned tunes you selected/installed from the programmer for the ECM (engine) and TCM (transmission).
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
fullthrottle

Post by fullthrottle »

when I compare the ecm and tcm last tunes, every table and scalar file is different.
Do I modify the ecm values I want to change and load it in tuner and no worry about the tcm file being different?
Full Throttle Performance...
"It's what we do!"
mikel

Post by mikel »

file compares for GM are a little different.
The stock file we have on file may be slightly different than yours based on vehicle options, etc. Not always easy to confirm the GM file is 100% stock, unless the changes you are seeing look like changes made in a tune.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

You can't compare an ECM tune to a TCM tune... totally different files/templates, that's why it's showing everything being different...

you have to compare the ECM last tune written to the ECM backup.. and the TCM last tune written to the TCM backup...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net