suddenly vehicle not supported

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Royd111

suddenly vehicle not supported

Post by Royd111 »

I plug in my i3 last night to sotfen shifting from 1st to 2nd and the tuner shows. Your vehicle is currently not supported, an update may be required. The truck already is running the 87 canned tune from this tuner and is fully updated I checked updates with WIFI and the Ignition software. I have only had this tuner 2 weeks. it also wont read PO codes or see the truck but still shows the truck vin in it. I have attached the info.xml file. Thanks for the help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
saleen9973

Re: suddenly vehicle not supported

Post by saleen9973 »

This happened to me a few days ago on my gto. I did the update and then my car wouldn't start. I removed the battery ground and was able to start it. I believe it's a problem with diablosport. I can not see my fuel trims on mine, suppose to be working on it. But I haven't heard anything. :blowup:
mikel

Post by mikel »

Royd111 wrote:I plug in my i3 last night to sotfen shifting from 1st to 2nd and the tuner shows. Your vehicle is currently not supported, an update may be required. The truck already is running the 87 canned tune from this tuner and is fully updated I checked updates with WIFI and the Ignition software. I have only had this tuner 2 weeks. it also wont read PO codes or see the truck but still shows the truck vin in it. I have attached the info.xml file. Thanks for the help
its most likely a communication issue.
go to the ? on home screen and select vehicle info with key in RUN and see if it displays VIN, etc.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Royd111

Post by Royd111 »

So I plugged in the tuner with the key in the run position and now I get a blank screen (like it is turned off). Tried playing with the cord to get power and no go. Plugged in my code reader and it works fine so problem lies with the programmer of programmer cord. How do I go about getting an RMA to get this thing fixed. Also where do I find the part number on this.
Royd111

Post by Royd111 »

So I found out kids were playing with the tuner. Thanks for not telling me sooner wife! Most likely they broke the darn thing. Am I able to still send it in and if not warranted pay to have it fixed. Also I ordered another one just in case it can't be fixed. How do link to the tuner to return stock tune with the other one already having a tune in it. Thanks! and that rma help would be great.
mikel

Post by mikel »

please give us a call and we'll get you sorted out, 561-908-0040 x4

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Royd111

Post by Royd111 »

I Got my tuner back yesterday and gave support a call to get it set up with stock tune and such. I talked to Richard and I have to say I am very happy with the customer support I received. Everything is all good now
mikel

Post by mikel »

great, enjoy!
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com