gto supercharger question

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

saleen9973

gto supercharger question

Post by saleen9973 »

Hello all. i have a ls2 gto. I have a intune I3 i use to tune it now. I plan on putting a torqstorm blower on it. I will be keeping the stock cam but adding 60lb deka injectors. I already have 1 7/8 long tubes, ported intake and throttle body, 3200 stall. I plan on 8lbs of boost. Can i tune it with the I3?
06MonteSS

Re: gto supercharger question

Post by 06MonteSS »

you'd need to take that setup to a shop to get tuned safely on a dyno... if the shop has diablosport's CMR tuning software, then can create a custom tune for your intune... if not, then they would be tuning it with hptuners or efilive software and you would not be able to use the intune...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
saleen9973

Re: gto supercharger question

Post by saleen9973 »

What is the max timing I can pull with the i3? I want to run 13 degrees max. If I cant pull enough I guess hp tuners it must be.