i3 screen freeze

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Bpope

i3 screen freeze

Post by Bpope »

tune one truck some minor issues bought additional license to tune nest truck now the programmer is screen is freezed up it should be this diffcult to upgrade serial # 201211252
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: i3 screen freeze

Post by mikel »

the license is there, what happens when you try to tune the 2nd vehicle, and what vehicle is it?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Bpope

Re: i3 screen freeze

Post by Bpope »

The tuner is headed back i called and a tech logged on to my computer thru internet and could find out so the programmer is headed to be reset but when I get it back what are the steps involved to get started again ,I have the orginal truck files on my computer will I need to drag them back to the programmer and will the new license be installed on the programmer
RMA168945 and when I purchased the tuner I was wanting the 8245 to get custom tunes how can i get custom tunes on the 8200 this is my mistake or can the 8200 have custom tunes installed on it
but on a good note the canned tune 87 octane did exactly what I wanted to my truck turned off AFM gained better fuel mileage adjusted the throttle a little so its a learning curve for me to