bought a i2

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

dillon

bought a i2

Post by dillon »

hey guys i recently bought a i2 programmer off someone named les gray dude proceeds to tell me its unmarried from his vehicle and that everything on it works i go through everything when i got home on my computer and it all worked but went to put it on my truck mainly to disable afm and raise the top end but it was still married to his vehicle and he claims it isnt and thta he doesnt even own the vehicle now what can i do cause im already out 240$ since hes a lying snake also when i pull up tuned vehicle info is that the vin of the vehicle thats listed
mikel

Re: bought a i2

Post by mikel »

post the info.xml file from the i2 drive please.

if its locked, you'll need to purchase an additional license for $149.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
dillon

Post by dillon »

so i basically am gonna be paying more than what it wouldve cost me to buy a i3 just to use the i2....
dillon

Post by dillon »

tried putting it on my truck and said no license avaliable and to unmarry from tuned vehicle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

dillon wrote:so i basically am gonna be paying more than what it wouldve cost me to buy a i3 just to use the i2....
Yep...

and yes, it is locked.. so you will need to purchase another license....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net