Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for GM vehicles Need help exporting logs

Need help exporting logs

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:18 pm

:punisher: Ok just logged in my intune3 now I need help downloading the logs to my p.c. yes Ihave data viewer. Can someone give me the steps please..

Post Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:46 am

Hi got my logs to download successfully so that's good. Opened pifs and gauges and also went well, but I noticed there isn't knock retard or af ratio. Where are they ? I looked everywhere and I have the latest up to date data viewer....please help those are the main things I'm looking for my data.

Post Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:22 pm

You'll need to select those PIDs to record on your handheld however unless you're running a wideband all you'll have AFR wise is commanded. Your long term and short term fuel trims will tell you what is going on under closed loop fueling, open loop fueling you'll need a wideband for.

Post Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi thanks, I will double check to see if I selected those pids this weekend, hopefully this will show my knock retard.

Post Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:34 pm

Ok yeap it worked found knock retard.thanks again..

Return to i2/i3 for GM vehicles