i2 doesn't update

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

dadaDaveed

i2 doesn't update

Post by dadaDaveed »

Each time the i2 boots, it says "Detecting/Installing Unprocessed Files", and then quickly goes to the disclaimer screen.

When Ignition (Mac) is started, it attempts the same update (12 files) each time. Ignition has attempted to install the same update 4 times without any change. At the end of each update, Ignition says to follow the onscreen instructions on the device, but the device just stays on the main menu.

My vehicle (2013 Durango 5.7 Citadel) is currently on factory tune. I want to resolve this issue before I attempt to reinstall my Hemifever tune.

info.xml attached.

-Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: i2 doesn't update

Post by mikel »

dadaDaveed wrote:Each time the i2 boots, it says "Detecting/Installing Unprocessed Files", and then quickly goes to the disclaimer screen.

When Ignition (Mac) is started, it attempts the same update (12 files) each time. Ignition has attempted to install the same update 4 times without any change. At the end of each update, Ignition says to follow the onscreen instructions on the device, but the device just stays on the main menu.

My vehicle (2013 Durango 5.7 Citadel) is currently on factory tune. I want to resolve this issue before I attempt to reinstall my Hemifever tune.

info.xml attached.

-Dave
the device is missing the installer program, please give us a call so we canget the tool swapped out for you.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
dadaDaveed

Re: i2 doesn't update

Post by dadaDaveed »

The replacement i2 came in yesterday. All seems fine now. I ran Ignition and it already had the latest software. It took several attempts for the tool to recognize and import my Hemifever tunes, but ultimately it worked and I'm now back running my 93 Octane HF tune. Thanks for the assistance.

-Dave