2017 chev 5.3 8 speed I230 update

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

mike1976

2017 chev 5.3 8 speed I230 update

Post by mike1976 »

20170609_185258.jpg
Ok here it is i've had my I2000 installed on my 17 silverado for 3 weeks worked great. Then i saw there was a update available through you ignition updater software . i did the up date then plugged in tried to load a slightly different parameter setting.
the i2000 says it does not recognize vin. so call rick at diablo we worked all day sending logs and tunes back and forth.
in the end i sent him my factory tune then reset the I2030 then he sent it back to me and i tried it now its saying there was a diablo tune installed on my truck before. of course its saying that the diablo 93 tune is in my truck. now my engine lights coming on all the time ( say lean trany bank somthig i just want to put factory tune back then start fresh . please help

I sent a pic of what it says .One of the ecus has previously be tuned with a diablo tune please install back to stock .

how do i put my stock tune back
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: 2017 chev 5.3 8 speed I230 update

Post by mikel »

mike1976 wrote:
20170609_185258.jpg
Ok here it is i've had my I2000 installed on my 17 silverado for 3 weeks worked great. Then i saw there was a update available through you ignition updater software . i did the up date then plugged in tried to load a slightly different parameter setting.
the i2000 says it does not recognize vin. so call rick at diablo we worked all day sending logs and tunes back and forth.
in the end i sent him my factory tune then reset the I2030 then he sent it back to me and i tried it now its saying there was a diablo tune installed on my truck before. of course its saying that the diablo 93 tune is in my truck. now my engine lights coming on all the time ( say lean trany bank somthig i just want to put factory tune back then start fresh . please help

I sent a pic of what it says .One of the ecus has previously be tuned with a diablo tune please install back to stock .

how do i put my stock tune back
save this to the i2 drive.
Let the device import it.
go to the truck and click tune vehicle and it will prompt you to load this file to set pcm back to stock, then you may retune as needed.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com