Ignition software issues

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

pezfighter99

Ignition software issues

Post by pezfighter99 »

WHY==> Every time I activate my Ignition application, the program attempts to access my floppy A: drive. If I don't put in a blank floppy disc in it will give me the "A: drive inaccessible" error. Ignition won't stop trying to access the A: drive until I close the application. Nothing ever gets written to the A: drive.

WHY==> Every time I go to update my i2 there are 4 extra updates that never seem to get installed beginning with GROUP 0. Per other forum questions concerning the GROUP 0 issue, I've tried to find the offending files in the suggested computer directories but the files don't exist.

Is there a real fix to either of these issues?

Thanks.
marcus
mikel

Re: Ignition software issues

Post by mikel »

can you please post the info.xml file from the i2 drive on your pc?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
pezfighter99

Re: Ignition software issues

Post by pezfighter99 »

Solved the Group 0 update issue. I wiped Windows Vista Ultimate from my PC and upgraded
to Windows 8.1 Pro.

However, after installing the Ignition software on my newly "WINDOWED" PC, Ignition still
attempts to access my floppy A: drive continuously until the application is closed.

I have attached Info.XML as requested.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marcus