Stuck checking for updates

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

Hawk412

Stuck checking for updates

Post by Hawk412 »

Wont let me do anything, just stays in the Checking/Installing Updates Screen Please Wait ......
mikel

Re: Stuck checking for updates

Post by mikel »

can you post the nfo.xml file from the i2 drive please?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Hawk412

Post by Hawk412 »

I am not sure how to do that, but I sorta solved my issue, when I unplugged my WiFi so there is no WiFi to try to connect to here and it lets me tune, but soon as my WiFi is plugged back in , its stays on the Please wait screen indefinitely...
Kretzments

Post by Kretzments »

Mikel,
I'm having a similar problem. Trying to update it, but it keeps giving me an error message about it timing out and cold file retrieval error or something like that. I've attached my info.xml file as well. Thanks for any help.

Bob Kretz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Hawk412 wrote:I am not sure how to do that, but I sorta solved my issue, when I unplugged my WiFi so there is no WiFi to try to connect to here and it lets me tune, but soon as my WiFi is plugged back in , its stays on the Please wait screen indefinitely...
you can disable wifi in the settings menu if that helps.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Hawk412

Post by Hawk412 »

mikel wrote:
Hawk412 wrote:I am not sure how to do that, but I sorta solved my issue, when I unplugged my WiFi so there is no WiFi to try to connect to here and it lets me tune, but soon as my WiFi is plugged back in , its stays on the Please wait screen indefinitely...
you can disable wifi in the settings menu if that helps.
Ya I tried that, for reasons I don't know, it wont disable it, says it worked then goes right back to trying to connect, strange, so for now I just turn my wifi off in the house until I am done, that seems to work for now :)