Board index Predator 2 Support Predator 2 for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram Calibration needs to be updated...

Calibration needs to be updated...

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Brand new tuner, updated just now. Plug it in and it states "calibration needs to be updated please update your tuner". I try to update and its states I'm up to date. Plug it into my car again, same thing. Have been back and forth from PC to car 5 times with the same result. 2014 challenger r/t. What do I do?

Serial number: 201178517

Post Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:43 pm

please update the device and follow the prompts to press ok to reboot for 3 seconds at the end then it should work fine.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:50 pm

So I got the 91 tune to work. Had a few heart attacks along the way. When installing the tune, it uploaded the files to 100% just fine. After it states to turn ignition to off then to run again. Everything was dead. When in run, nothing lit up. It kept saying to go off then on over and over. Finally after about 10 cycles of telling me off and on, the lights came on. Is this normal? I'm scared to touch the thing again and kill my car. And yes, I followed the steps exactly as they appeared on the screen.

Also, there were 6 check engine issues afterwards. All communication issues. I cleared them and they have not reappeared yet. Also, is this normal? I'm about ready to go back to stock and call it a loss but dont want this to happen again.

Post Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:44 am

shouldn't have those issues, seems something wasnt working as expected or part of the process didn't go as planned but it sounds like its fine now.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to Predator 2 for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram