Predator 2 Tuner error.

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Khal_RT

Predator 2 Tuner error.

Post by Khal_RT »

Hey guys, I just received my calibration files for my Predator 2 and was able to tune my car, but when I went back to do some more tweaks, it says "Tuner Error" and then restarts the tuner. I can go into Quick Tune but not Tune. I can also read and clear DTCs and view the device and vehicle info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Khal_RT
2007 Charger RT
K&N Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster Exhaust
Diablo Tune
Insta: Khal_RT
kevlar

Re: Predator 2 Tuner error.

Post by kevlar »

I have the same exact issue
Khal_RT

Post by Khal_RT »

kevlar wrote:I have the same exact issue
I just emailed Support and if I don't have anything by like mid-day tomorrow I'm gonna give them a call. I'll keep you updated if I get a solution.
Khal_RT
2007 Charger RT
K&N Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster Exhaust
Diablo Tune
mikel

Post by mikel »

Khal_RT wrote:Hey guys, I just received my calibration files for my Predator 2 and was able to tune my car, but when I went back to do some more tweaks, it says "Tuner Error" and then restarts the tuner. I can go into Quick Tune but not Tune. I can also read and clear DTCs and view the device and vehicle info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
is this on the 07 charger?
Can you give me the dvice serial number?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Khal_RT

Post by Khal_RT »

mikel wrote:
Khal_RT wrote:Hey guys, I just received my calibration files for my Predator 2 and was able to tune my car, but when I went back to do some more tweaks, it says "Tuner Error" and then restarts the tuner. I can go into Quick Tune but not Tune. I can also read and clear DTCs and view the device and vehicle info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
is this on the 07 charger?
Can you give me the dvice serial number?

Thanks

Yes on the 07 RT. The serial is
X00011200

I did get in contact with someone from support but no solution has been found.
Khal_RT
2007 Charger RT
K&N Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster Exhaust
Diablo Tune
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Following mine is 2009 charger RT same exact issue thinking of uninstall reinstall SN 201040806
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

so I uninstall ignition installer installed again now it says need to hold OK button on tuner to reboot,held button for 15 mins how long does this take? I bought this to turn off MDS I'm starting to think this was a bad investment had no idea it would be all this trouble from advertisement and reviews.I am a little disapointed
Khal_RT

Post by Khal_RT »

kevlar wrote:so I uninstall ignition installer installed again now it says need to hold OK button on tuner to reboot,held button for 15 mins how long does this take? I bought this to turn off MDS I'm starting to think this was a bad investment had no idea it would be all this trouble from advertisement and reviews.I am a little disapointed

I'm trying to be patient. It's a brand new product so I'm not surprised it's got a few bugs. I'm just hoping that DS can look into it and find a solution rather quickly. I really don't wanna have to return it but I'd be down to just swap it out if they can't fix it.
Khal_RT
2007 Charger RT
K&N Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster Exhaust
Diablo Tune
mikel

Post by mikel »

Khal_RT wrote:
kevlar wrote:so I uninstall ignition installer installed again now it says need to hold OK button on tuner to reboot,held button for 15 mins how long does this take? I bought this to turn off MDS I'm starting to think this was a bad investment had no idea it would be all this trouble from advertisement and reviews.I am a little disapointed

I'm trying to be patient. It's a brand new product so I'm not surprised it's got a few bugs. I'm just hoping that DS can look into it and find a solution rather quickly. I really don't wanna have to return it but I'd be down to just swap it out if they can't fix it.
you should have received an update email on the 18th asking you to update to add support.
Please update again with ignition then you should be able to tune the vehicle.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

same for you, it was added last week, you should have gotten an email.
Problem is, you both updated and got what you needed, then updated like 10 more times each which wiped out the update we had set for you initially.
Please update ONE time now and it should work fine after.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Khal_RT

Post by Khal_RT »

mikel wrote:
same for you, it was added last week, you should have gotten an email.
Problem is, you both updated and got what you needed, then updated like 10 more times each which wiped out the update we had set for you initially.
Please update ONE time now and it should work fine after.

Thanks

Oh I see what you're saying. Ok well I just got the email again so I will update it and not plug it back in lol. Thank you so much for the help. I will let you know if it works or not later this evening.
Khal_RT
2007 Charger RT
K&N Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster Exhaust
Diablo Tune
Khal_RT

Post by Khal_RT »

Just got home and the Tuner works properly again. Thank you so much!
Khal_RT
2007 Charger RT
K&N Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster Exhaust
Diablo Tune
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

I got email today I am sure I up dated it only once after that hooked up to car had all tunes, adjusted and when I hit continue it showed tuner error I'm a newbe to this so bare with me
mikel

Post by mikel »

kevlar wrote:I got email today I am sure I up dated it only once after that hooked up to car had all tunes, adjusted and when I hit continue it showed tuner error I'm a newbe to this so bare with me
please give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle so we can sort this out.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Moi572

Post by Moi572 »

Hey Just Bought the Tuner Last Week And Having Same Issues I Download The Tune Then When Installin On Car It Say Tune Needs Update Please Help Diablo Sport