tuner up to date tuner needs an update

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

diamondave5

tuner up to date tuner needs an update

Post by diamondave5 »

ive seen this post before, i have the same problem, in the truck it says tuner needs an update, on ignition it says checking for update, then flashes something i cant read for a second and says tuner up to date, go back to truck and same thing starts over, if i click show details on the ignition it says 1 file uploaded, makes it look like it did something....did you guys get something automatically during the 1st attempt that you need to do and will email me something to my email on file? stinks not being able to use it yet

SN# 201050861
mikel

Re: tuner up to date tuner needs an update

Post by mikel »

can you give us a call at 561-908-0040x4?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
diamondave5

Post by diamondave5 »

not sure what’s up over there but just called sound 830am est and get the answering service saying after business hours, then tried extension 4 to leave a message for you and says not a valid extension, neither was trying to dial 04, by name directory brings up a different mike...hope we can work this out cause for now i have an expensive paperweight sitting on my desk :roll: ....i’ll try again later i guess
mikel

Post by mikel »

we are here. ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
diamondave5

Post by diamondave5 »

guess i was jumping the gun when calling, seemed like the answering service doesnt actually turn off till quarter after or so, anyway they got it figured out, had to do an update and then wait a few days while they wrote some files for my vin, i dont fully understand but he said sometimes there is specific vin files that you guys need to do something with to get it to work, anyway after getting that update it worked like a charm, thanks :D