which tune?

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

diamondave5

which tune?

Post by diamondave5 »

just got the p2 and im getting ahead of myself since i still have the update thing going on, but im curious, i dont know which tunes will be available for me until i get to that step, but the little manual has some listed ; what is the difference between the diablo 87 tune and the performance 87 tune? its listed as 2 different tunes, and what would the diablo tow tune do thats different from the 87 performance tune? says for mid weight towing, i dont tow as much as i used to but is that supposed to help with low to mid power and maybe firmer shifts? that is what i want actually, dont care as much for top end flat out power, i run 89 regularly so the 87 tune should like that :D ...like i said till i get to that point these questions might not mean anything depending on whats offered to me...its a 2011 ram 1500 with the 5.7, typical air and exhaust upgrades...thanks for any input
mikel

Re: which tune?

Post by mikel »

the 87 tune will work great for you, but if you want max power the 93 tune with good fuel is the ticket :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
diamondave5

Post by diamondave5 »

okay thanks i’m looking forward to getting this thing installed
diamondave5

Post by diamondave5 »

installed the 87 tune, cant say i noticed any big difference, i got to drive it more and play around, i do like having the mds off at least...