Throttle boost in Predator 2

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

jasondmcg

Throttle boost in Predator 2

Post by jasondmcg »

Purchased this tuner instead hoping that there would be an option to boost the throttle. I know on other Diablo tuners, you can boost the throttle up to 20%. It would really help in tow mode. Am I missing the setting somewhere?
mikel

Re: Throttle boost in Predator 2

Post by mikel »

Unfortunately thats not an available option on the P2 line.You'd want an i3 or T2 to have that.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Kristjan

Post by Kristjan »

Does it depend on vehicle? I have 7301 Predator 2 which I use with 2006 300C and there is an option for throttle boost. On the other hand, I had tire size adjustment option disappear from menu after a tune when it was there before.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

the predator 2 is just a basic tool.. it has limited adjustments available, limited data logging, etc. compared to the inTune or Trinity tools.. it doesn't have all the adjustments available that the intune or trinity do..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net