P2 capability’s

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Matix151

P2 capability’s

Post by Matix151 »

I purchased the P2 platinum from an online retailer 3 days ago , i owned an original predator a few years ago and thought this unit would be a good choice for me. What kills me now is the website did not specify there is no fuel/spark adjustment possible.. yes , shame on them for not stating this but what the hell is diablosport thinking here? Anyone with a brain understands every car reacts differently to these pre loaded tunes and without the BASIC functionality of fuel adjustment any one user could effectively detonate an engine because of running to lean.

I wish i would have seen the comparison chart on this website before purchase but honestly i would have never imagined a company built on tuning would be so wreckless .. so what is it? a tool meant to make you buy the next better option ? WOW.........
mikel

Re: P2 capability’s

Post by mikel »

Its designed as an entry level tool for custom tuning, and most of the time with custom tuning, the tuner would really prefer that the user not be adjusting WOT spark and fuel over their changes.

If you would prefer to upgrade to the i3 we can work something out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Matix151

Post by Matix151 »

Probably more beneficial to me to get a custom tune rather than upgrade to the intune at this point and i do believe im safe as is from logging st knock with a snap on modis.. it just rubbed me wrong that it was misrepresented on the company’s website and i figured it took after the first gen predator.. I appreciate the response and will think about how to proceed, thanks...
Matix151

Post by Matix151 »

mikel wrote:Its designed as an entry level tool for custom tuning, and most of the time with custom tuning, the tuner would really prefer that the user not be adjusting WOT spark and fuel over their changes.

If you would prefer to upgrade to the i3 we can work something out.

Funny thing is , i went ahead and had duster360 build me a custom E85 tune and even he cant believe this tool will not allow for any fuel or spark adjustment as his base tunes are meant to be user adjusted for fine tuning. I did get an email stating i could return it for credit towards and i3 but im not wanting to wait 2 to 3 weeks turn around time.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Are you saying the website lead you to believe it would have the WOT spark/fuel options?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Matix151

Post by Matix151 »

mikel wrote:Are you saying the website lead you to believe it would have the WOT spark/fuel options?

Not at all , but thats the thing... i made the purchase from modern performance and no where in the description did it say those options were not available... they have since added the comparison chart to the listing but obviously it was after i let them know.. i never came to this site and compared , i thought nothing of it after previously owning a first gen predator and an i3 in the past..
mikel

Post by mikel »

I see, thanks for clarifying.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com